- 4 medium baking potatoes
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1–2 scallions, thinly sliced
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- paprika, for sprinkling on top
- parsley, for sprinkling on top
- Prick potatoes in a few places with a fork.
- Cover and microwave on high for about 16 minutes.
- Slice off the top of each potato and carefully scoop out the inside, leaving a ½ inch shell intact. Place in a bowl and mash.
- Stir in cream cheese, sliced scallions, yogurt, olive oil, garlic powder,salt, and pepper.
- Return mixture to shells. Sprinkle paprika and parsley on top.
- Return to microwave and heat on full power for about 3 minutes.
VARIATION: Sprinkle top of potatoes with shredded yellow cheese, and microwave for 1 minute until cheese is melted.