Skirt Steak With Parsely-Garlic Rub
- 2 pounds skirt steak
- 1/3 cup crushed garlic (about 1 head)
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley leaves
- juice of 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- In a food processor fitted with the S-blade, blend garlic, parsley, lime juice, oil, turmeric, and black pepper. Pulse until a paste forms.
- In a bowl, combine skirt steaks and paste. Cover and marinate steaks overnight in the refrigerator.
- In a heated grill pan, grill steaks about three minutes per side, or until desired doneness. Allow to rest a few minutes before cutting.
- Thread onto a skewer to serve.