This soup is filling and delicious anytime, but especially comforting for cold days and nights!
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 6–7 potatoes, half cubed and half grated
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1/2 large zucchini, grated
- 3 tablespoons onion soup mix
- 2 tablespoons vegetable soup mix
- seasoned salt
- Sauté chopped onion. Add in potatoes, carrot, and zucchini and stir. Let cook for a few minutes.
- Season with the soup mixes and salt. Add approximately eight cups water, bring to a boil, then lower heat and cook till potatoes are tender.