Healthy Almond Cookies
- 2 cups almond flour
- 6 tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- ¼ tsp. kosher salt
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- 1 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp. pure maple syrup
Chocolate Drizzle Ingredients
- Mix all cookie ingredients together with a spoon. Refrigerate for 10-15 minutes.
- Using a tablespoon-size measuring spoon to scoop the dough. Place cookies an inch or so apart on a greased cookie sheet. Bake on 350°F for 8-10 minutes. Be careful not to over-bake.
- Let the cookies cool completely before trying to remove them from the pan. (To speed this up, put the tray into the freezer for a few minutes.)
- Place cookies on a sheet of wax or parchment paper, with space between them.
- Prepare the chocolate drizzle. Whisk the cocoa powder and melted coconut oil together until there are no lumps. Slowly whisk in the maple syrup. Pour mixture into a small Ziploc bag, cut off one corner and drizzle over cookies. Put cookies in the freezer for a few minutes to set the drizzle.
- Store cookies in an airtight container for a day or two, or freeze for later. Cookies taste good frozen.