Garlic Pita Wedges
- 4 pita breads, cut into quarters
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro or parsley, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and zested
- 1 teaspoon salt, pink Himalayan
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Wrap the pita pieces in aluminum foil and close. Place in oven for 10 minutes.
- While they are in the oven, in a large bowl or pan, add the rest of the ingredients and whisk well.
- Add the piping hot bread and mix so each piece is covered, and becomes full of flavor. Serve hot with soup.
If you are not a cilantro lover, use parsley instead!