- 1 loaf of artisan bread
- 1 cup salted butter, room temperature
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Fresh parsley, chopped for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with foil.
- Cut the No Knead Artisan Bread in half lengthwise and open it on the baking sheet.
- Combine the butter and garlic until thick and spread evenly on each half of the bread.
- Bake the bread for 15 minutes until the butter has melted and the bread is crispy.
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley and cut the bread into individual portions.