Classic Chicken Soup
Looking for the most simple, no-fail, traditional and delicious chicken soup? This recipe is the one you should try. Perfect for cooks new to the kitchen, or experienced cooks wanting to go back to the basics.
- 4 chicken breasts or 1 whole chicken
- 2 pounds chicken or turkey bones
- 4 carrots
- 4–5 stalks celery
- 1 large parsley root
- 1 large onion
- 1/2 a small knob celery (optional)
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 a zucchini
- 1/2 a sweet potato (optional)
- 1 tablespoon salt
- Place bones in wrap 'n boil bag.
- Place all ingredients into eight-quart pot, add water to fill pot.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cook for one and a half to two hours.