Chicken breasts dipped in an apricot/mustard sauce, then rolled in chopped cashew nuts for a wonderfully tangy, crunchy and easy baked chicken dish. This recipe will satisfy anyone!
- 1 (12 ounce) jar apricot preserves
- 1/4 cup prepared Dijon-style mustard
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup coarsely chopped cashews
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine the preserves, mustard and curry powder in a large skillet and heat over low heat, stirring constantly, until preserves are completely melted and smooth.
- Place cashews in a shallow dish or bowl. Dip chicken breasts in skillet sauce, then roll in nuts to coat and place in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 20 to 30 minutes. Boil any remaining sauce and serve on the side with the baked chicken.
Tip: Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.