- 2 1/2 pounds medium sized red potatoes, scrubbed
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Carefully slice each potato crosswise, about 8 times or every 1/8-inch, but not slicing all the way through to the bottom, leaving about ¼-inch intact on the bottom.
- Place potatoes on a large rimmed baking sheet and sprinkle garlic evenly over all potatoes. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 45 to 60 minutes or until tender and browned.